When we move to a new location, most of us prioritize filling our homes with positive energy. The Vastu Shastra comes into play to get positive energy. If you make changes in accordance with the principles of Vastu, you might be able to boost the positive energy in your home, which would benefit the residents’ health, financial stability, and professional careers. It is a constant belief of a human.
And, we mostly stay and spend a large portion of our time at home, so it is essential to remove negative energy in the house. Vastu Shastra also called as science of architecture during the construction process, they follow the Vastu principles to create a positive aura. Since you’re looking for a home filled with positive energy, Sherna Properties known for being the best property developer in Coimbatore recommends a few Vastu tips that you can consider when you purchase or build your dream house.
10 Need to Know Vastu Tips To Create Positive Aura:
The goal is to spread positive energy throughout our homes and surroundings. This can be accomplished by making every effort to spread positive energy throughout the environment, including changing the colours and hanging decorative items. As we mostly stay and spend a large portion of our time at home, it is essential to make positive energy in the house. A home’s negative energy can be removed by making the necessary adjustments according to Vastu Shastra. Let’s discuss this further.
1. The growth of positive energy is restricted by clutter.
- Avoid keeping things that are chipped, cracked, or broken. Clear out anything that is no longer needed and clean the drawers and cabinets.
- If you use a mattress, make sure to clean regularly and maintain it. Keep the house tidy and check there are no trace of spiders.
- Mop the floor with a few spoons of sea salt added to the water. It is believed that using salt water to mop the house will lessen the negative vibrations.
2. Keeping the windows open will make your house feel pleasant and bright, which is a great way to reduce stress. Allow for cross ventilation so that the house can breathe clean, fresh air. Nature is the ultimate blessing since it cures all of our issues, including stress.
3. Colours are magical, and a new coat of paint can do wonders for your home by removing negative energy and bringing in positive energy. To increase the positive energy in your home, it is suggested that you paint it in the colours based on Vastu principles.
4. Energy is diverted away from the house by the main door that opens outward. Therefore, the main door should open in the opposite direction of the clockwise.
If the door does not fully open, chances may be limited. It should always stand out a lot and be bigger than the rest of the house’s doors. Because these directions are thought to bring good fortune. The main doors should be made of wood and placed in the north, north-east, east, or west.
Pro Tip: Placing a Buddha statue at the entryway will help you drive off evil spirits that try to disturb the peace in your home.
5. In accordance with the principles of Vastu, there should not be any dark places in your home. If a room doesn’t get enough natural light, make sure it gets enough artificial light. The room can appear brighter and more positive by turning on the lights at the right time of day.
Aquariums are like moving water, so placing them in the north-east is good luck. For an energising and calm mind, light a diya, burn camphor, or fill your house with a peaceful scent like sandalwood.
Natural oils clear bad energy and upgrade the inspiration at home, with its waiting scent. Citronella and cinnamon are great for purifying the house.
You might want to set up an indoor garden so you can sit there every morning and take in the new energy. To begin, you can select a money plant, flowering plants, or even bamboo.
The following are the things you should avoid:
- A mirror in the bedroom can encourage negativity, so you should avoid it.
- Please do not eat food on your bed because doing so can cause problems with your health and disrupt your sleep.
- Shoe racks should not be placed at the main doors since it serves as a gateway to success and happiness.
- Never construct a wall or a tree that serves as a barrier in front of the door. The house’s energy flow will be halted as a result of this.
- Additionally, you must use room fresheners throughout the house and keep the bathroom door closed.
The Vastu suggestions listed above can help you welcome positive vibes into your home. Sherna Properties offer the best villa project in Coimbatore and discuss with Vastu experts. It is therefore certain that you can build the happy and optimistic home of your dreams.